Dr. Debbie Qaqish
Principal & Chief Strategy Officer | Queen of Revenue Marketing
Meet Dr. Debbie Qaqish.
Dr. Debbie Qaqish isn’t here to sell you on a panacea marketing technology or convince you of the critical data you just aren’t seeing. Rather, Dr. Debbie’s passion is found in the work she does every day—give marketing leaders the ideas, strategies, and confidence they need to reimagine the role of their marketing team and redefine its impact.
As Partner and Chief Strategy Officer of The Pedowitz Group, Dr. Debbie has helped marketing teams drive revenue growth, foster customer centricity, and lead digital transformation. With a focus on revenue operations, the customer experience, and a personalized, omni-channel marketing mix, Dr. Debbie has established herself as a thought leader and digital pioneer, spearheading the overdue shift of traditional marketing strategies to what she coined as “revenue marketing” in 2011. Since then, marketing operations became her area of expertise, devising strategy-to-execution plans that earn marketing a seat at the table.
A dynamic speaker and a prolific author, Dr. Debbie has published over one hundred articles, blogs, podcasts, webinars, and white papers on topics relating to marketing operations, revenue marketing, and leadership.
Dr. Debbie Qaqish earned her doctorate in 2019, is Partner and the Chief Strategy Officer at The Pedowitz Group, and leads strategic customer engagements.
From Backroom to Boardroom:
Reimagine marketing and prove you deserve a seat at the table.
Marketing is the driving force behind better businesses. Marketing departments create more than campaigns, clicks, and shares; their work creates bottom-line growth by building meaningful relationships. Through her work and writing, Dr. Debbie Qaqish is removing the stigmas keeping B2B marketing in the margins.
In her book, “From Backroom to Boardroom”, Dr. Debbie shares the methods currently revolutionizing marketing departments across the country. Key to her message is the shift from the traditional mindset to what she calls “strategic marketing operations.” By embracing this new tactic, CMOs are empowered to lead digital transformation, create a customer-centric approach, and ultimately, drive revenue. Her research on this subject led not only to proven results, but it also created an actionable blueprint for CMOs everywhere. Readers of From Backroom to Boardroom are given a clearly defined mindset, skillset, and toolset for building their own strategic marketing operation.
Diving into the real-world trials and success stories that shaped her philosophy, Dr. Debbie provides a roadmap for CMOs hoping to earn a spot at the table—and keep it. Her Marketing Operations Maturity (MOM) model has propelled dozens to the vanguard of modern marketing. From Backroom to Boardroom intersperses these stories through Dr. Debbie’s interviews with front-runners who embraced her practical, approachable methods.
If you want to redefine what marketing means to your organization and prove you are ready for the next level of your career, pick up a copy of ”From Backroom to Boardroom” today.
Dr. Debbie Qaqish’s “From Backroom to Boardroom” dives into marketing operations and how marketing leaders can drive respect and revenue in their organization!
By diving into the ways marketing operations can help achieve business objectives and overcome challenges faced by today’s CMOs, while also charting the evolution of marketing technology and the rise of marketing operations, Qaqish presents a clear case for why status quo is no longer an option. The book delivers a fresh perspective and definitive playbook on the critical need and roadmap to success for creating a best-in-class marketing operations organization. Extensive interviews and commentary by innovative marketing leaders help anchor her perspective and provide a real-world lens on the recommendations. Not to be missed, especially as marketing leaders struggle to adapt to rapid change in their organizations and prove their seat at the executive table.
Modern marketing leaders are driven by the complex, dynamic, and interconnected digital customer. The next-generation performance marketers are now responsible for revenue operations, customer experiences, talent management, and a brand’s emotional quotient. Dr. Qaqish’s book wonderfully explores these elements and more to help you accelerate through the barriers necessary to gain that seat at the table.
Strategic Executive Advisor and MarTech Industry Insider
In her newest book, Dr. Debbie Qaqish has written the manual for marketing operations (MO) leaders and marketing executives to lead the charge in driving successful change with technology, data, process, and high-performing teams. In a world where marketers are increasingly accountable for driving revenue and better enterprise-wide decision-making, she clearly lays out where to focus your energy and the pitfalls to avoid.
Vice President of Marketing, F5
Honors & Awards
- Chief Marketer Top 200 Agencies – 2021
- Chief Marketer Marketing Agencies Top 200 – 2021
- Finalist TAG Digital Marketing Agency of the Year – 2020
- DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration) – 2019
- Finalist TAG Digital Marketing Agency of the Year – 2019
- Debbie Qaqish Top Women to Watch in Business; Sales Lead Management Association – 2018
- Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA) Top 20 Women to Watch – 2018
- Finalist Marketo Partner of the Year – 2018
- Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA)Top 20 Women to Watch – 2017
- Top 40 Most Inspiring Women in Marketing – 2016 – Kapost
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2015 Sales Leadership Management Association
- Top 10 Women CMOs to Watch – 2014 FierceCMO Magazine
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2014 Sales Leadership Management Association
- Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2017 Paul Greenberg
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2016 Paul Greenberg
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2015 Paul Greenberg
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2014 Paul Greenberg
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2014 Marketo
- 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2013 Atlanta Business Journal
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2013 Paul Greenberg
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2013 Marketo
- 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2012 Atlanta Business Journal
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2012 Paul Greenberg
- INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Company – 2012 INC Magazine
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2012 Marketo
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2012 Sales Leadership Management Association
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2011 Sales Leadership Management Association
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2010 Sales Leadership Management Association
- Highest Customer Satisfaction – 2010 Eloqua
Revenue Marketing Radio
Work with Dr. Debbie.
In addition to leading a new generation of marketing leaders, Dr. Debbie is available for the following services:
- Introduction to Revenue Marketing
- From Button Pusher to Strategic Enabler
- From Backroom to Boardroom with RevOps
- 14 Strategies for the Revenue-Driven CMO Leader
- Executive Coaching
- Video Series called “Get Real with Revenue Marketing”
Get in touch.
Fill out the form to contact Dr. Debbie Qaqish.