Forbes Best-Selling Author | President & CEO | AI Visionary Pioneer
Meet Jeff Pedowitz.
As President and CEO of The Pedowitz Group, Jeff and his team have developed an unparalleled reputation in the marketing community. Committed since day one to be a guiding light in their space, the philosophy and principles that drive TPG manifest as deep insight on topics such as AI, digital transformation, customer centricity, business accountability, and marketing technology.
Under Jeff’s leadership, TPG has a proven track record of generating revenue for clients. Over 1,500 corporate clients have teamed with Jeff and TPG over the past 20 years. Fortune 500 companies, ubiquitous brands, and boutique organizations looking to meet the modern standard have turned to TPG. Their trust in TPG has yielded over $25 billion in marketing-sourced revenue and marketing-influenced revenue. Beyond that, in the more than 10,000 campaigns they’ve launched, TPG has created meaningful relationships between brands and their customers.
With more than 70 team members in 24 states, TPG is poised to create the kind of wins that fuel lasting growth.
AI visionary pioneer & thought leader.
As an AI thought leader, Jeff’s insights have appeared in numerous publications, and he has shared his knowledge on various stages as a keynote speaker and panelist.
AI Revenue Architect:
Building your time machine for exponential sales growth.
Are you ready to join the AI revolution and create a business that is always a step ahead of the game?
“The AI Revenue Architect: Building Your Time Machine for Exponential Sales Growth” by Jeff Pedowitz, President and CEO of The Pedowitz Group, is a must-have resource for anyone looking to build a future-proof business with AI at its core.
This groundbreaking book unveils the secrets of the Revenue Time Machine, which provides businesses with the ability to analyze past customer data and identify patterns and trends for improved sales strategies. As a bonus, you will also be introduced to the Revenue Artificial Intelligence Network (R.A.I.N.) framework, which leverages machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to personalize the customer experience and optimize sales and marketing efforts.
With this comprehensive guide in hand, you’ll be able to revolutionize your approach to revenue generation and maximize profits with ease!
Office Hours with David Meltzer
In an interview on “Office Hours with David Meltzer,” Jeff spoke with David and Mike Mumola, describing some key considerations of the recent AI revolution.
F the Funnel:
Building your time machine for exponential sales growth.
Combining psychology, creativity, art, technology, and so much more, marketing teams are the creative heart of an organization. The work of modern marketing brings products to life, and forges brand loyalty with customers by meeting them where they are—in their lives and online. Put simply, without marketing teams, nothing would get done.
With “F the Funnel”, President and CEO of The Pedowitz Group, Jeff Pedowitz seeks to understand why despite being a dynamic and productive department, marketing in many ways remains marginalized relative to other functions of the business. Challenging the pervasive view that marketing teams are cost centers rather than revenue centers.
In order to shift this long-standing paradigm, Jeff Pedowitz is redefining what it means to be a provable, dependable source of revenue by changing your organization’s relationship with customers. Announcing an end to the one-way sales relationship, Pedowitz’s philosophy of the Loop is a rejection of the traditional funnel and an embrace of building long-term relationships with customers and ultimately raving brand advocates.
If your organization needs a shot of life, the wisdom and guidance in “F the Funnel” has the power to change the way you do business and boost your bottom line far into the future. Get your copy today!
Kudos to Jeff! He reminds us that our mission, as marketers, is to connect companies to customers. He challenges us to think beyond transactions and build relationships—deliver value and, in so doing, deliver revenue.
CMO, IBM Systems, Quantum & Partner Ecosystem
Brilliantly written and relevant in today’s landscape of digital disruption, Jeff Pedowitz disposes of old ideologies and the overused ‘standard ROI funnel’ in place of a modernized customer-centric marketing solution that effectively embraces their customer’s needs and desires through a journey of transformation to becoming clients for life. A must-read for every CEO, CMO, and marketing strategist looking to remain relevant.
CMO, Human Health Project
Honors & Awards
- Chief Marketer Top 200 Agencies – 2021
- Chief Marketer Marketing Agencies Top 200 – 2021
- Finalist TAG Digital Marketing Agency of the Year – 2020
- Finalist TAG Digital Marketing Agency of the Year – 2019
- Finalist Marketo Partner of the Year – 2018
- Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2017 Paul Greenberg
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2016 Paul Greenberg
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2015 Paul Greenberg
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2015 Sales Leadership Management Association
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2014 Paul Greenberg
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2014 Marketo
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2014 Sales Leadership Management Association
- 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2013 Atlanta Business Journal
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2013 Paul Greenberg
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2013 Marketo
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2013 Sales Leadership Management Association
- 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2012 Atlanta Business Journal
- CRM Watchlist – Top Service Provider – 2012 Paul Greenberg
- INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Company – 2012 INC Magazine
- Revvie – Marketo Partner of the Year – 2012 Marketo
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2012 Sales Leadership Management Association
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2011 Sales Leadership Management Association
- Eloqua Partner of the Year – 2010 Eloqua
- Highest Customer Satisfaction – 2010 Eloqua
- SLMA – Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales – 2010 Sales Leadership Management Association
CMO Insights: The Podcast
Work with Jeff.
In addition to leading a team of cutting-edge marketers, Jeff is available for the following services:
- Executive Coaching
- CMO Insights – videocast and podcast series featuring sales and marketing executives.