Join The Pedowitz Group Team
Working here is awesome. Join our team of best-in-class consultants, project managers, strategists, and more!
We’ve been fully remote for 10+ years, and we’re laser-focused on recruiting the best and the brightest to work with our clients.
That means if you are:
- Based and able to work legally in the United States
- Someone who thrives with the autonomy to perform your job well but also enjoys working with a team
- Ready to make a contribution on your first day
- Passionate about learning and taking initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prove revenue results from your work
- Someone who enjoys flexibility, growth, and being pushed to expand your skills
- Interested in a company that values integrity and authenticity in everything
- Comfortable delivering oral and written presentations to an executive or technical audience
…then we’d love to hear from you!
Explore our current openings.
Perks of working at TPG:
We have at least one three-day weekend every month and two week-long company shutdowns: one in December and one in July. You also start with 2 weeks paid vacation + 4 sick days + 6 floating holidays + more!
Each quarter, you set goals with your manager based on key outcomes. Hit them and get rewarded with a bonus! And everyone gets a $200/month reimbursement for work-related expenses.
We spend more than $4,000 per employee per year to develop new skills, gain new certifications, and drive winning results!
Defined Career Path
You’re paid based on the work you do rather than your gender or location. As it should be.
TPG’s hiring process:
Our team removes all identifying information to remove bias from the hiring process.
The hiring manager selects candidates to interview. You’ll have an average of 3 conversations with team members, giving you the perfect chance to interview us, too!
We may test your knowledge of processes and tech related to the role if it’s appropriate. (i.e., a quiz or assessment).
If selected, you’ll receive an offer. The timeline for this varies by role, but we’ll tell you in your interview. Have questions on where your application is? We provide a way for you to receive updates!