B2B Content Format Guide
This guide covers 16 content types, including blogs, infographics, landing pages, and more, and gets into the true details you need for your content to succeed.
Improve your B2B content with hundreds of SEO tips.
As more organizations embrace content’s gaining importance for lead gen and revenue marketing, marketing leaders now need to develop and fund many types of content for every kind of buyer at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Here’s what we see at TPG:
- Reports show that 80 percent or more of the buyer’s journey is done solely by researching online to develop an initial short list of vendors for the desired service or product. So, your content better be searchable.
- To be searchable and “findable,” you need the right content strategy and talent.
- A strategy, plan, and content map for each buyer journey stage is essential.
- Data should drive your content and formats, not opinions or gut feelings.
- Titles, keywords, page meta, links, and tags can all add up to a higher rank and more visibility.
Get 16 content formats with tips on how to optimize word count, titles, and more. Download our B2B content guide!