As marketers continue to look for the edge against their competitors, they continue to turn to technology to help fuel their advantage. However, with today’s ever expanding marketing technology landscape, marketers are faced with interesting challenges that they have never seen or encountered before, such as:
- What does a “best practice” architecture look like?
- How does data flow from one system to the next?
- What is an efficient and effective digital architecture?
- Best of Breed vs. Single Suite of marketing technology?
- How much technology is enough or too much?
- What is an effective mobile architecture to enhance the mobile experience?
- What technology is in use today and is it the right technology to expand the business?
Today, marketers are looking for a Revenue Marketing™ technology stack that allows them to deliver the right message at the right time to the right prospect via the most engaging channel to elicit a 1-1 dialogue. This technology stack not only delivers the appropriate messages, but also allows marketers to analyze results in near real-time and to adjust their marketing mix and spend. This optimizes their return on investment and customer experience.
With our Revenue Marketing™ Architecture services, The Pedowitz Group (TPG) optimizes your current marketing and sales technology stack to position your organization for future growth, expansion and success. We do this by evaluating your current technology, data structures and integrations then recommending optimizations to that architecture. We also will interview you on your future needs and goals to recommend a future state for your technology stack that will keep you and your organization at the forefront of your competition.
Contact a Revenue Marketer today to find out how The Pedowitz Group can optimize your marketing technology infrastructure.