The RevOps Difference: How alignment and customer centricity supercharge enterprise revenue
Join live on June 14th at 2 pm EST – or have the recording sent to you after!
If bot doesn’t fire, check if you’re disabling popups. Still having trouble? Contact us and we’ll make sure to get this to you – thanks for visiting!
Revenue operations is a team sport, where sales, marketing, and customer success join forces to drive more revenue and reduce customer friction.
But how do you enable this in your organization … and what might the costs be?
This is the webinar with answers, featuring TPG’s Dr. Debbie Qaqish and Acend2’s Todd Lebo with expert insights and analysis.
Join Dr. Debbie Qaqish and Todd Lebo as they discuss:
- What are the key takeaways from the RevOps Difference report?
- What key trends should leaders be aware of?
- How have employee expectations evolved?
- How have leading companies transformed how they do business (and what impact has it had)?
- How do sales, marketing, and customer success truly work cross-functionally … and what challenges do they face in trying to embrace a revenue operations model?
Dr. Debbie Qaqish
Chief Strategy Officer
The Pedowitz Group
CEO and Executive Partner
Grab your seat now!
Don’t have time to attend? No worries!
Register now and we’ll send you the materials after the event.