“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
At The Pedowitz Group, we stand against systemic racism of our Black colleagues and discrimination in all forms. We stand in solidarity with our employees and the Black community to condemn police brutality and racial injustice. Black Lives Matter.
As a company with Integrity and Service as core values, we are accountable for our actions and do what we say we will do. We exist to serve and recognize that our business is dependent on and an integral part of the communities in which we live.
This is why we are speaking out against racism and taking actionable steps to support the Black community and other groups that are disadvantaged and underserved.
We see you, we hear you, we are with you. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and do the work.
We are taking these definitive steps to promote diversity, inclusivity and equity:
- Review all of our hiring and talent management processes to ensure fairness and objectivity for all in the next 2 months.
- Invest in diversity and racial sensitivity training for all employees in the next 12 months.
- Design and implement free digital marketing training programs for people that are disadvantaged and underserved in order to create more career advancement opportunities in the next 12 months.
- Match employee donations made in support of equal rights, racial discrimination and other organizations that help further the cause.
- Provide a safe space for employees to come together and have conversations that will lead to meaningful change.
- Offer continued resources and education for both employees and leaders in the company.
- Ask all employees to designate a company-funded, paid charity day to work on a cause related to racial discrimination or social justice.
- Feature minority executives on our CMO Insights executive video interview series.
- Offer two internships for underserved youth.
We don’t have all the answers, but we are committed to listening, working, and collaborating with our employees, partners, and our communities to further inclusion and diversity. We recognize there is much work to be done.
We welcome all ideas as we undertake this journey.
Please email us at EqualOpportunity@pedowitzgroup.com to share your feedback directly and help us continue to improve.