Solve this Common Source of Anguish Now!
Set up or audit your Google Analytics dashboard so you can make informed decisions about your website.
Join Jonathan Searle, our Senior Inbound Marketing expert, in this short video series to help you optimize your Google Analytics. It’s just a quick preview of the kind of audits, insights, and actions that come through Inbound Consulting solutions from TPG.
Need A Google Analytics Self Audit?
If you’re not 100% sure your Google Analytics dashboard was set up and configured properly to collect clean data, do our quick Analytics Self-Audit now where we will walk through and discover:
- Is the default URL set up correctly?
- Are your referral exclusion settings configured correctly (e.g., if you use PayPal to process payments)?
- Is “enhanced link attribution” turned on?
- Is Google Search Console linked properly?
Google Ads integration:
- Is it configured correctly?
- Is PPC data showing up in Google Analytics?
- Are the resulting clicks and sessions being recorded properly?
Ready to Build Your Analytics Dashboard?
If you trust your data but need direction on tracking inbound ROI and other key metrics, click below to build your analytics dashboard where we will review how to setup your reporting dashboards but also what needs to be tracked including:
- URL Destination goals (Typically for Transactional or Forms)
- Visit Duration goals (Conversion Behavior based on historical analytics)
- Page/Visit goals (Conversion Behavior based on historical analytics)
- Events (Typically reserved to track engagement where transactional exchange does NOT occur)
An Event has the following components. An Event hit includes a value for each component, and these values are displayed in your reports.
- Label (optional, but recommended)
- Value (optional)