A/B Testing (sometimes called split testing) is the comparison of at least two modified versions of a campaign element (email, web page or other channel asset) against each other to determine which one performs better. The goal is to ensure that the majority of your audience is exposed to the most optimized version, thus increasing your results.
Why you should use it: A/B Testing Stats
- Approximately 61% of companies carry out less than 5 tests every month
- More than 20% of businesses have reported that they do not have an effective strategy for landing page testing.
- Only 40% of marketers validate test results.
- A/B testing is the most used testing method for improving conversion rates.
- Using correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300 percent.
- For 2 years running, A/B testing is the most used method for improving conversion.
Download our easy to digest visual guide to A/B testing for marketing campaigns today! With our infographic, you will learn how A/B testing works and how to do it yourself. You will receive examples of dozens of variables you can test for in campaigns and even learn how to interpret your results. Launch your campaign success into the next level with A/B testing.