Funnel Management involves the ongoing analysis and optimization of the funnel conversions. Marketing may manage more than one funnel, and funnels can consist of prospects and prior customers. The Pedowitz Group’s (TPG) Funnel Management services are recommendation-based services that include monthly reporting and analysis. Funnel Management leverages the reports and KPIs set up as part of the Funnel Report and Analysis Framework service.
Effective Funnel Management is dependent on a well executed Lead Management process that ensures there is no lead leakage, and all leads and contacts can be tracked in their respective sales funnels. Successful Funnel Management examines the:
- Relative quality and cost of lead sources
- Relative quantity and quality of leads being acquired by channel
- Velocity of leads and contacts through their funnels
- Greatest positive influence on funnel velocity
- Likely supply of SQLs, and the ability to meet sales’ needs, by region and product, and the projected outcomes
- Effectiveness of marketing programs on influencing the funnel (pipeline and revenue)
The adage “don’t expect what you don’t inspect” is especially true of the marketing and sales funnel. Examination of the funnels for newly acquired leads, and the funnels of existing customers and contacts, is the best way to ensure marketing and sales results are predictable and scalable. The TPG Funnel Management services build on an effective Lead Management process, and accurate Funnel Reporting and Analysis Framework, to set you up for success.
Contact us today to learn more about Funnel Management.