The Pedowitz Group (TPG) Lead Management Capability services help organizations assess, design, build, measure, improve and institutionalize a new Lead Management process. We help you acquire the capability to have, and execute, an excellent Lead Management process. This includes:
- Defining and training on the roles within the process
- Developing SLAs
- Building a lead scoring model
- Automating lead routing, notifications and alerts.
Our Lead Management Education and Design solution helps with only the first two stages (Assess and Design), whereas our Lead Management Capability services also leverage the TPG team to build, deploy and train on the new process.
Lead Management defines the processes, workflows, roles, field definitions, scoring, routing, notifications and SLAs to drive alignment between sales, lead development reps (LDRs or SDRs) and marketing. It provides the basis for funnel metrics and KPIs.
Having a Lead Management Capability yields:
- Common definitions of a marketing and sales qualified lead
- Defined SLA that is measurable in your CRM
- Measurable number of MQLs, funnel conversions per period,
- Measurable funnel velocity (age in stage), pipeline and revenue (by lead source), total pipeline and revenue influenced by marketing, and contribution percentage to pipeline by marketing
- Fully integrated CRM and marketing automation platform
TPG’s Lead Management Capability services ensure your technical systems and operational procedures are fully defined, implemented and adopted. We help you set up lead statuses, scoring and marketing-required fields within your CRM and marketing automation platform and that some mechanism exists to encourage the attachment of at least one contact to every opportunity. Then we will train sales, inside sales and marketing on these new lead definitions, and their process and responsibilities going forward.
An effective Lead Management process enables marketing to measure the impact of its initiatives on the pipeline and on revenue. It enables lead development representatives to better manage their funnel of leads and see sales follow-up. And, ultimately, results in higher quality leads for sales representatives.
Start a better Lead Management Process today by using the contact us form to get started.