Marketing executives at Higher Education Institutions address two primary goals: student recruitment/retention and alumni relationship management. All student recruitment and retention efforts are centered on attracting new prospects, boosting enrollment rates, predicting likelihood to enroll, reaching the prospective students through the right channel, and resurrecting older prospects to recommit or disqualify. With the majority of students conducting their research for higher education institutions online, the importance of delivering results that matter is clear.
The Pedowitz Group (TPG) adds value to higher education marketers through education-focused marketing strategy, technology, and execution.
Typical outcomes associated with our engagements include:
- Generate more qualified leads
- Shape classes with the right student mix
- More and higher-quality enrollments
- Increasing the yield rate
- Improve retention with better understanding of student data
- Minimize discount rates and manage student relationships
- Strengthening institutional credibility and your brand
- Saving time and money